To enroll your students onto the course:
- First, login as a teacher, using the Teacher login button on the homepage
- Then, click on the Users menu:
- You can now choose between adding one user or adding multiple users. If you select add one, a form appears:
- Add and invite user: Enter the user’s first name, last name, and email address to add them to a group. Once you click the Add User button, an email is sent to the student with their email and password and they’re added to your group.
- Send enrolment key: Enter the user’s first name, last name, and email address to send them an email with a unique enrolment code. The student then registers themselves by going to studentwellbeingcourse.com and clicking on the Enrolment Key Registration button. As soon as they do this, they’re added to your group.
By clicking Users > Add multiple – you can carry out the same procedure as above but add multiple students at once.